Plenty of medical treatments have been reported to grow hair, all the way into prehistoric times when the ancient Persia physicians advocated tropical rosemary juice. Some of these treatments may be achievable in nutritional hair loss, which is hardly experienced outside of malnourished populations. Genetics and intracellular transmissions inside tissues have manifested promise from the latest research by producing a reversal mechanism. The minuteness procedure in premature androgenetic alopecia can be reversed by the mechanism in female and male pattern hair loss.
Regenera Activa is an advanced treatment process where the scalp is administered with distinctive suspension holding cells (progenitor, stem, and growth factors) with exceedingly dominant regenerative properties. The treatment leads to the following effects;
- Thickening of the hair.
- Improving the regeneration procedure.
- Stimulating the growth of new hair.
- Inhibition of hair loss.
Advantages of Regenera Activa.
You can watch a video about Regenera Activa therapy process presenting multiple rewards, which makes this treatment beneficial and safe. Below are some of the benefits of undergoing this process:
- Regenera Activa is a minimally invasive therapy; thus, it is safer and preferred over other treatment options.
- The downtime is nearly zero because, after the therapy procedure, patients need no time to jump back to their usual normal.
- The treatment is a one-time and painless process; as a result, multiple doctor visits are unnecessary.
- Regenera Activa embraces natural tissue disintegration and quick tissue preparation resulting in a faster and more effective therapy.
- This treatment process is a safe one because it involves stem cells from the victim’s body for therapy.
Regenera Activa Treatment procedure.
The process is about 1.5 hours, executed in a single meeting, and can be redone after two to three years. The treatment procedure involves three main steps;
- Collection of skin specimens (one to three samples) from the patient is involved in this first stage. The perfect site from which the samples are collected is the occipital area which is not at risk of androgenic alopecia attack. The occipital area, the extraction site, will heal impulsively, leaving no traces on the skin because the specimens collected are tiny (measures about 2.5 mm in diameter).
- The collected specimens from the donor site are then kept in a distinctive device during this second phase. This particular device separates the progenitor cells, stem cells, and growth factors contained in the suspension, thus creating a rich solution.
- Through mesotherapy, this final stage involves administering the affected areas on the scalp with the solution to help kick off the regenerative process.
Cells can change location or migrate through the bloodstream and inside solid tissues. A perfect example is the hair follicle stem cells (which produce the hair shaft), which evolve from near the confluence of the upper and central third of the follicle and not at the bottom. The cells then migrate to the bulb, which is where they are involved in making the hair shaft. In a recent discovery, hair follicle stem cells and fat relocate through the hypodermic fat (in and out of hair follicles), communicating with other surrounding cells along their path.
- September 2022
- August 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020